Similar to Gorilla Tape, only bigger and tougher, Gorilla Tape Tough & Wide covers more surface area and creates a stronger bond for your tough tape-ups. Its toughness surpasses ordinary tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Gorilla Tough and Wide sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, those ordinary tapes can't hold.
- Double-thick adhesive: grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough, reinforced backing: the tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, weather-resistant shell: withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes better than other tapes
- Click here to see Home Depot's tape buying guide
- Click here to find out more about Gorilla Tape