And now, Gorilla Tough is available on a roll. Introducing Gorilla Tape, from the Gorilla Glue people. Gorilla Tape bonds to things other tapes simply can’t, including brick, stucco, wood and more. Made with double thick adhesive, a strong reinforced backing and a tough weather-resistant shell, it’s the biggest, strongest, toughest thing ever to happen to duct tape.
- Use on brick, cinderblock, concrete, glass, metal, stone, vinyl and woodwork
- Double-thick adhesive for an excellent grip
- Tight-weave reinforced backing for conformability to surface features
- Can be ripped by hand
- Tough, all-weather shell is UV and moisture resistant
- Click here to see Home Depot's tape buying guide
- Click here to find out more about Gorilla Tape