Similar to Gorilla Tape, only bigger and tougher, Gorilla Tape Tough & Wide covers more surface area and creates a stronger bond for your tough tape-ups. Its toughness surpasses ordinary tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Gorilla Tough & Wide sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that ordinary tapes can't hold.
- Double-thick adhesive: grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough, reinforced backing: the tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, weather-resistant shell: withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes better than other tapes
- Made in the USA
- Click here to see Home Depot's tape buying guide
- Click here to find out more about Gorilla Tape