Rated 3.5 out of 5Â by 25
Rated 5 out of 5Â by picturelady Great shelf, I would definitely order again.
I ordered 2 of these shelving units to use side-by-side in my basement. I wanted to install them in a narrow space behind my furnace. I have assembled larger Gorilla shelving units before, so I was somewhat familiar with the assembly. I am a woman in my 50's, and I was able to assemble each shelf by myself, in less than an hour. I took a little extra time afterwards to bolt the units to studs in my basement storage area. I would definitely recommend these shelves. They are much stronger than aluminum shelving units which are this depth. Overall, I'm completely pleased.
January 17, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Jake Thin metal, some brackets bent
1) Support for shelving is a ledge on all sides, sagging of the particle board should not become an issue.
2) Construction requires only a rubber mallet.
3) Arrives with connectors to join multiple ones together.
1) Very thin and somewhat soft metal. Bound together so tightly in packaging that some brackets are bent
2) Strong particle board smell
3) Price for quality compared to other available purchases seems of questionable value.
4) Instructions are images only, no words.
Overall I think this is an average piece of shelving.
June 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by MinFlag Quality piece
Easy to assemble, at first I thought this was going to fall apart, but as it went together it is sturdy and holds everything I wanted then some! Worth the price, as I'm sure it will last forever.
May 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5Â by bbob11 worst shelfs ever flimsy frames.
I have to refabercate the units to work right.top frame needs redigined.
August 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Clarks Sturdy Shelf
Easy to put together. Sturdy shelf. Adjustable shelves.
July 16, 2014