Use the Joby Gorilla torch Blade flashlight for hands-free lighting while camping, working on the car, waiting out a power outage, or setting up the perfect photograph. The possibilities are endless. Joby Gorilla torch blade battery can be recharged via the included USB/AC adapter at any powered USB port or wall outlet. Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 2.5 hrs. of use on high and 6.5 hrs. on low.
- High-performance CREE, XLamp, XP-C LED outputs 65 lumens and features a temporary boost setting that ups the output to 130 lumens
- Boost mode can be used momentarily by pressing down the on/off button after holding down the on/off button for 3 sec, the boost mode is activated for 3 min
- Flexible legs wrap around just about any pole, post or tree branch while magnetic feet help you position the Gorillatorch Blade on metal surfaces such as cars and fuse boxes
- Light beam adjusts from spot to flood to meet your lighting needs
- Position the light beam exactly where you need it with 360° pan and 180° tilt
- Light unit has a machined aluminum body with an anodized finish for durability; the flashlight has IPX5 water resistance, for protection against spraying water