Grace Tri-Flex synthetic, water-shedding roofing underlayment overcomes the shortcomings of #30 felt. It delivers advanced benefits that save the contractor time and labor. Grace Tri-Flex roofing underlayment is mechanically attached, and may be used in conjunction with Grace fully-adhered underlayments or alone.
- More coverage per roll: Five times more coverage per roll compared to #30 felt enables increased efficiency, and labor savings
- Durable: 6 month exposure time allows to temporarily dry in structures and enables flexible construction schedules
- Lighter weight than #30 felt: Provides fast and easy installation, allowing time and labor savings
- 20 times stronger than #30 felt: Can withstand higher wind conditions, preventing costly reworks
- Versatility: Can be used under all major roof coverings
- Grace expertise: Developed by the recognized leader in self-adhered roofing underlayment's and the manufacturer of grace ice & water shield