Maximize your sprayers performance with properly sized filters and strainers. Debris from paint is filtered out from the pump giving you the smoothest finish. Using and maintaining filters saves time and money by extending the life of your sprayer and reducing project downtime.
- Inlet strainer removes debris from the coating protecting the pump, reducing tip clogging and providing a better quality finish
- Prolong pump life and reduce tip clogging by cleaning and replacing the inlet strainer regularly
- Damaged or worn inlet strainers can let unwanted debris to enter into the pump
- Use with Graco models 190ES, 210ES and ProX21 Airless Paint Sprayers
- Click here to learn more about paint sprayers