Using a gun filter ensures an excellent finish by removing debris from the paint or coating. Filters keep downtime to a minimum by reducing plugging at the spray tip. Using the correct filter for the coating being sprayed also reduces tip clogs.
- Gun filters helps removes debris from the coating protecting the pump, reducing tip clogging and providing a better quality finish
- Replace the filter if clogged more than 20%
- Prolong pump life and reduce tip clogging by cleaning and replacing the filter regularly
- Used for latex, enamels (latex) coatings
- Clean after every use
- Click here to learn more about paint sprayers
- For use with Graco spray gun models SG10, SG20, SG Pro, SG2 and SG3