The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) tips are the most widely used reversible tip for spraying a variety of coatings from lacquers to exterior paints. The reversible tip easily clears clogs eliminating a lot of downtime. For medium-size surfaces such as interior walls / ceilings or exterior surfaces such as decks and fences.
- For thin to medium coatings such as enamels, oil-based primers, and interior latex paint - 0.015 in. tip hole (orifice) and spray pattern is controlled to 10 - 12 in. width
- Reverse-a-clean feature quickly clears tip plugs with a twist
- Easily installs on spray guns without tools
- Replace the tip when the fan pattern has lost 25% of its original size
- Includes a single seal
- Consult your sprayer manual to determine the maximum tip size your sprayer can support
- Click Here to learn more about paint sprayers