The HT502 is a powerful VoIP router. The product's inclusion of an integrated high performance NAT router and dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN and LAN ports enables a shared broadband connection between multiple Ethernet devices. In addition to being SIP 2.0 standards compliant. The product supports Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP), up to 2 SIP account profiles, and advanced telephony features.
- 2 FXS ports (RJ11) with up to 2 SIP account profiles
- IP connectivity for any phone and fax
- Support for a broad range of popular voice codec
- Universal plug-in-play (UPnP)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs