HT702/704 is next generation, powerful 2/4-port IP ATA (analog telephone adapter) for residential users and small businesses. Their compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionalities, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning, as well as unrivaled affordability enable service providers to offer high quality IP voice service at extremely competitive price. The HT702 and HT704 are ideal 2/4-port ATAs for large scale commercial IP voice service deployment.
- 2 FXS port (HT702) or 4 FXS port (HT704), supporting 3 REN and single 10/100M Ethernet port
- LEDs for power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and phone status
- Strong security protection of voice/data privacy using TLS/SRTP/HTTPS, secure and automated provisioning using TR069 and HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Advanced telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 fax and flexible dial plan
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs