The Grape Solar 300-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12 Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights. Made with high efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance free. An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box make the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. A two diode bypass minimizes power drop caused by shade. You can easily add additional panels for more power. This system will provide approximately 900 Watt Hours or 75 Amp Hours of charge per day. The kit includes: 3pc Grape Solar GS-Star-100W 100-Watt polycrystalline solar panels, a 35 Amp Xantrex charge controller, 2,000-watt Xantrex inverter with two outlets and 1 USB port, cables and manual.
- Ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices
- polycrystalline panel with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass for outdoor use and superior performance
- Grape Solar panels have a two diode junction box for enhanced performance
- 35 Amp Xantrex charge controller allows you to add 1 more panel with use of additional cables.
- 2,000-watt pure sine Xantrex inverter with two outlets and a USB port allows you to plug in small devices
- Kit comes with all cables and connectors for quick and easy set-up
- Battery not included, a minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit