The Grape Solar 480-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12-Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights. Made with high-efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance-free. An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box makes the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. A 2-diode bypass minimizes power drop caused by shade. This system will provide approximately 1350-Watt hours or 115 Amp hours of charge per day. The kit includes: a 3-piece 160-Watt mono crystalline solar panel kit, a 35 Amp charge controller, a 2000-Watt inverter with two outlets, a USB port, cables and a manual.
- Ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic device
- 160-Watt mono crystalline panel with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass for outdoor use and superior performance
- 2-diode junction box for enhanced performance
- 2000-Watt pure sine inverter with two outlets and a USB port allows you to plug in small devices
- Kit comes with all cables and connectors for quick and easy set-up
- Battery not included; a minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs