The Grape Solar 5,300-Watt Polycrystalline Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 3,800 kWh and 8,900 kWh of electricity per year. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency Grape Solar 265-Watt Polycrystalline panels and Enphases M215 micro inverters (including accessories).
- Required roof space: 362 sq. ft.
- Uses the sun to produce between 3,800 kWh and 8,900 kWh of naturally renewable energy per year
- Micro inverters make this kit easily expandable and ideal for areas with intermittent shading issues
- Virtually maintenance free
- Kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- Professional installation by licensed electrician or solar installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
- Kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar racking kits (sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs