The Grape Solar 6,000 Watt Monocrystalline Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 4,320kWh and 10,080kWh of electricity per year. This works out to roughly one half to two thirds of the electrical power consumption of an average 1200 sq ft. home. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency Grape Solar 250 Watt Monocrystalline panels, 1 Kaco String Inverter and 1 combiner box.
- Required roof space: 435 sq ft.
- Reduce your electric bill with renewable energy
- Use the sun to produce between 4,320kWh and 10,080kWh of energy per year
- No moving parts means that the system is virtually maintenance free
- This kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- Professional Installation by Licensed Electrician or Solar Installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
- This kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar Racking Kits (sold seperately)