Stop weeds before they sprout with green it corn gluten weed preventer. A new ready-to-spray corn based pre-emergent derived from locally grown corn and manufactured in North America. It works by releasing organic dipeptides (proteins) into the soil to prevent weed seeds from establishing. Liquid corn gluten is a concentrated patented formula which works on weeds such as dandelions, crabgrass, and clover. To apply simply attach your hose to the included hose-end sprayer attachment, shake well and turn the dial to the "on" position. No mixing or calibration is required, natural weed control has never been this easy and affordable.
- Ready-to-spray pre-emergent weed control for a variety of broadleaf and grassy weeds such as dandelion, crabgrass and clover
- Patented water soluble formula for fast acting protection against new weeds in your lawn and gardens
- Cover more area with less product compared to granular corn gluten based products
- Ideal for use in lawns, flower beds and around trees and shrubs
- Simply follow application timing for most effective prevention of weed growth, generally when forsythia bloom, apply immediately