GreenIQ, the leader of the Smart garden revolution, introduces the innovative Smart Garden Hub. The Smart Garden Hub controls irrigation scheduling based on current and forecasted weather, and saves up to 50% on the outdoor water consumption. The device connects to the internet via Wi-Fi and is easy to install and setup. The Smart Garden Hub can be controlled from anywhere, at any time, using an app that works on iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone/tablet, PC, or Mac. The Smart Garden Hub can connect to a wide variety of smart devices and sensors. It connects to soil moisture sensors such as Flower Power and Koubachi, Netatmo weather station and saves even more water.
- GreenIQ automatically adjusts watering duration based on past current and forecast weather, connects to parrot flower power soil moisture sensor, connects to koubachi soil moisture sensor, connects to netatmo personal weather station and rain gauge, compatible with IFTTT platform waterproof - IP55 certified
- Daily/weekly water usage and savings report, visual indication of each zone's status, evapotranspiration and rainfall indicators, zone pictures can be uploaded to the web application from your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Supports 24 VAC valves, connects to an analog rain sensor and up to 3 additional analog sensors
- Controls garden lighting based on sunrise and sunset schedule throughout the year, supports up to 6 zones with 4 independent programs per zone
- Supports "every x days" periodic irrigation, configurable "days of the week to run", ad-hoc "always-on" switch per zone
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs