The GRSB150 is designed specifically for metal connector nails. The durable design of this single blow joist nailer provides high-speed performance day after day. Applications include metal hangers, seismic and hurricane ties and anchor and connector straps. The GRSB150 has lightweight, compact magnesium housing and is designed to easily fit between 12 in. O.C. joists. It features a fast and easy rear loading design and a 360° tool-free air exhaust. The nail tip is exposed and serves as the shooting guide so no probe is needed. This tool drives 1-1/2 in. L 30° - 34° paper collated nails with a shank diameter from 0.131 in. to 0.148 in. thickness. Also included with the purchase of this tool: Carrying Case and Owner's Manual, Belt hook, Safety Glasses, All Required Hex Wrenches, Tool Oil and a Male Air Plug.
- 360° tool-free air exhaust
- Nail tip serves as shooting guide no probe needed
- Shoots 1-1/2 in. paper tape metal connector nails
- Includes: carrying case, safety glasses, hex wrenches, tool oil, 1/4 in. male plug
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide