Grip-Rite cut masonry nails are used for attaching wood to cinder blocks, mortar joints, brick walls, and fresh concrete. Blunt point and tapered shank reduces splitting. Blunt point and tapered shank reduces splitting. Heat treated process to increase resistance to bending when driven into hardwood or masonry.
- Tempered hardened steel cut
- Used with concrete and masonry
- Wide side of the nail should always be driven parallel to the grain of the wood
- Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- 4-sided design provides an abundance of surface area for exceptional holding power
- Includes 64-nails
- Blunt point and tapered shank reduce splitting
- #8 x 2 1/2 in.