Grip-Rite underlayment nail is used for laying plywood or composition underlayment over existing wood floors or floor joists. Ring shank for greater holding power. Thinner shank to minimize splitting.
- Diamond point ring shank tip to help ease drivability and holding power
- Bright untreated finish for interior application where corrosion resistance is not needed
- Thinner head to reduce appearance in finished project
- Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- For laying plywood or composition underlayment over existing wood floor or floor joists
- Ringed shank for greater holding power
- #12-1/2 x 1-1/4 in.