The GRSB250 is designed specifically for metal connector nails. The durable design of this single blow joist nailer provides high-speed performance day after day. Applications include metal hangers, seismic and hurricane ties and anchor and connector straps. The GRSB250 has lightweight, compact magnesium housing for ease of use. It features a fast and easy rear loading design and a 360° tool-free air exhaust. The nail tip is exposed and serves as the shooting guide so no probe is needed. This tool drives either 1-1/2 in. or 2-1/2 in. 30° - 34° paper collated nails with 0.131, 0.148and 0.162 shank diameters. Also included with the purchase of this tool: carrying case and owner's manual, belt hook, safety glasses, all required hex wrenches, tool oil and a male air plug.
- 360° tool-free air exhaust
- Nail tip serves as shooting guide - no probe needed
- Shoots both 1-1/2 in. and 2-1/2 in. paper tape metal connector nails
- Belt hook included
- Lightweight, durable magnesium housing
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide