The Grip-Rite Industrial GRTCN70 is designed for rugged manufacturing applications such as Prefabricated housing, Pallets, Crating, Truss construction and other industrial applications. This heavy duty nailer is built for durability and is equipped with a reinforced nose to handle high drag environments, a metal reinforced nail tray that easily adjusts with a twist, a durable molded rubber grip and a bump fire trigger for maximum speed. The GRTCN70 has a magazine capacity of 200-300 depending on the fastener type. It shoots 15° Wire Coil Pallet Nails with a length from 1-3/4 in. to 2-3/4 in. long and with a shank diameter from 0.090 in. to 0.113 in. thick. Also included with the purchase of this tool: safety glasses, hex wrenches, tool oil, parts manual and male air plug.
- Heavy duty industrial design
- Reinforced nose piece increases durability
- Adjustable reinforced metal tray
- Durable molded rubber handle grip
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide