Grip-Rite now offers the ideal hardwood flooring tools for the professional installer looking for high speed, high volume fastening. The lightweight die cast aluminum body is durable and reliable. This tool offers fast and easy loading along with precise 45 degree drives. Grip-Rite hardwood flooring tools are mallet actuated to ensure you get the tightest floors every time. The GR200FS shoots adhesive collated, 15 - 15-1/2-Gauge, 1/2 in. Crown Floor Staples in sizes from 1-1/2 in. - 2 in. Also included with the purchase of this tool: carrying case, mallet, 1/2 in. adaptor pad and bumper, all required hex wrenches, o-ring kit, and tool oil.
- Pneumatic, single strike design
- Installs 1/2 to 33/32 in. (1.27 to 2.62 cm) tongue and groove flooring
- Mallet actuated to give you the tightest floors
- Carrying case and 1/2 in. adapter pad and bumper included
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide