The Grip-Rite GRTCN90 coil framing nailer is durable yet lightweight, weighing in at only 6.6 lbs. The selectable trigger allows workers to choose between bump and sequential fire. A rotating belt hook and durable molded rubber grip allow for comfort and ease of use. This tool shoots 15° wire weld or plastic sheet coil framing nails ranging in size from 1-3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. Applications include framing, sheathing, decking, sub-floor, decks, pallets and crates. Also included with the purchase of this tool: Owner's Manual, Safety Glasses, All Required Hex Wrenches, Removable No-Mar Pad, Tool Oil and a Swivel Air Plug.
- Shoots wire weld or plastic sheet coil siding nails
- Selectable trigger (sequential and bump-fire)
- Tool-free depth adjustment
- 360° tool-free air exhaust
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide