These Grip-Rite duplex nails are used for projects where temporary structures are used. When driven to the first head, they provide a solid, strong hold. Once installed, the second head is exposed from the structure for easy removal of the nail.
- Made of steel construction
- Diamond point tip for easier driving
- Uncoated, smooth shank and double head aids in easier removal
- Made to conform to ASTM F1667 requirements
- Includes 45-nails
- Temporary construction where nail removal is required
- #8 x 2 1/4 in.