The H.K. Porter 18 in. industrial grade clipper cut bolt cutter is perfect for industrial jobs and plant maintenance work where close or flush cutting is needed. Its clipper-cut blades are beveled only on one side for smooth flush cuts that are close to the work piece. The unique toggle joint design of the handles is capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Not for cutting hard materials
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 300/Rockwell C31
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 3/8 in.
- Cuts hard materials up to 5/16 in.