The H.K. Porter 24 in. combination bolt and cable cutter is perfect for general purpose cutting of soft, medium-hard and hard materials. The tubular steel handles are designed to fit close together for more cutting power with less strain. Its center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broaden the variety of cutting applications this tool can be used for.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cuts metal rod to 7/16 in. diameter
- Strap cuts wire rope to 1/4 in. diameter
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 7/16 in.
- Cuts hard materials up to 5/16 in.