These H.K. Porter 36 in. heavy-duty bolt cutters feature a swing-away keeper that holds EHS guy wire and pre-stressed cable in position while cutting. The center-cut blades are reinforced with a heavy-duty steel strap that keeps the cutting edges aligned through the full cut. The unique toggle joint design of the handles is capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Heavy-duty straps support the jaws
- Cuts hard metals and bolts, rods, bars, ACSR, and ACAR
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Swing-away keeper holds EHS guy wire and pre-stressed cable in position
- Prevents cable spreading or deforming, gives complete cut of all strands
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts EHS guy strand, ACSR and ACAR cable up to 7/16 in.