The H.K. Porter 42 in. steel handle shear cable cutters are designed for cutting a wide range of different cable types from wire rope to harden stainless steel cable. The notched, shear-cutting blades hold and lock cable into the cutting position and cuts with minimal cable distortion. The unique toggle joint design of the handles is capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cuts steel cable, coarse-or fine-stranded cable with minimal distortion
- Cuts wire rope with minimal distortion
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts wire rope, aircraft cable and hard stainless steel cable up to 3/4 in.