The H.K. Porter Center Cut Spring Return Compact Bolt Cutter is a powerful hand held cutter specifically designed for easier cutting of hard materials. The jaws feature a recessed throat notch engineered to hold material closer to the joint for better leverage resulting in 50% reduction in the force needed to cut compared to standard cutters. Its heavy-duty spring automatically returns the handles to the open position after each cut for easier, faster and more comfortable cutting.
- Induction hardened cutting edges with recessed notch
- Heavy-duty spring creates a smooth cutting operation
- Co-mold handles for superior comfort
- User friendly and robust locking device that is easy to use with gloves
- Center cutting blades
- Can be used to cut: steel wire, spring steel wire, cooper/aluminum wire, bolts, rivets, screws, threaded rod, vinyl coated wire rope, light duty chain, electrical wire, plastic ties, metal fence and expanded metal
- Cutting specs: soft wire up to 0.24 in./6 mm, medium hard wire up to 0.2 in./5.2 mm, hard wire up