The HDX 6-1/2 ft. long Heavy Duty Steel Green Painted T-Post is perfect for supporting varying height and weight fences in farm or residential applications. The post is manufactured from recycled railroad steel and weighs 1.25 lbs. per linear foot. The post is designed in a “T” configuration, has studs every 2-1/2 in. to help support the fence, and includes a 7 in. long by 3 in. wide steel anchor plate to stabilize the post in the ground.
- Manufactured from rail steel
- Weighs 1.25 lbs. per lin. ft., not including the anchor plate
- Coated with rust-resistant green enamel paint for corrosion protection
- Should be driven into the ground a minimum of 12 in.
- Use fence post driver or sledge hammer to drive post into the ground
- Galvanized steel T-post clips (sold separately) can be used to attach the fence fabric
- Perfect for heavier steel fences up to 5-1/2 ft. high