HDX Textured Mocha Universal Flooring is manufactured from tough, specially formulated polyvinyl that is resistant to most contaminants commonly found in garage and work environments. It helps prevent concrete deterioration, hides cracks and stains, prevents staining on newer floors and creates a moisture barrier. Fashioned with a leather-like rough grain texture, this HDX flooring is comprised of 100% high-quality polyvinyl -- not layered with filler material that can crack, split, peel and deteriorate. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, just roll the product out onto your designated area and enjoy. Optionally, use an acrylic-based vinyl adhesive such as Roberts 2310 or 2315 or tape edges with an acrylic-based double-sided tape such as Roberts MaxGrip. HDX flooring can be trimmed to a perfect fit using a utility knife for customizable layouts, offering wall-to-wall protection or spot coverage. It's tough enough to be used in the garage, attractive enough to be used everywhere: basements, laundry rooms, trailers, vehicles, schools, stores, workshops, warehouses, exercise rooms, offices and equipment rooms.
- Textured surface pattern has a slightly rough-grained leather appearance, providing superb slip resistance
- Constructed with 100% polyvinyl without any layers or fillers
- Perfect for residential and commercial use, resistant to common chemicals and contaminants
- Appropriate for flooring installations on, above or below grade; great for garages, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, offices, etc.
- Can be installed over concrete and wood subfloors, with or without adhesive
- Simply clean up with damp mop or for deeper cleaning, use a vinyl floor cleaner
- Trims easily into smaller sections with a utility knife
- Backed by a 15-year residential and 7-year commercial manufacturer warranty