The HDX Universal Flooring is manufactured from tough, specially formulated polyvinyl that is resistant to most contaminants commonly found in garage and work environments. Helps prevent concrete deterioration, hides cracks and stains, prevents staining on newer floors and creates a moisture barrier. HDX flooring is 100% high quality polyvinyl, not layered with filler material that can crack, split, peel and deteriorate. Perfect DIY flooring. Just roll the product out onto your designated area and enjoy or for a glue option use an acrylic base vinyl adhesive such as Roberts 2310 or 2315 or tape edges with an acrylic based double sided tape such as Roberts MaxGrip. The HDX flooring can be trimmed to a perfect fit using a utility knife. Use a single mat for focused area protection or multiple mats to provide wall to wall coverage. Tough enough to be used in the garage, attractive enough to be used everywhere; basements, laundry rooms, trailers, vehicles, schools, stores, workshops, warehouses, exercise rooms, offices and equipment rooms. Anywhere you need attractive high quality flooring that protects.
- Textured surface pattern has a slightly rough grained leather appearance, providing great slip resistance
- Perfect for residential and commercial use, resistant to common chemicals and contaminants
- Appropriate for flooring installations on, above or below grade; great for garages, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, offices, etc
- Can be installed over concrete and wood subfloors, with or without adhesive
- Simply clean up with damp mop or for deeper cleaning, use a vinyl floor cleaner
- Made in the USA