The HDX 20 in. Tile Cutter with 1/2 in. Cutting Wheel scores and snaps wall and floor tiles. The rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar the tile. The heavy duty rubber pads found on the reinforced base prevent tiles from shifting during cutting. The cutter comes equipped with a replaceable 1/2 in. tungsten-carbide cutting wheel. This cutter also includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts in tile faster and easier. This ceramic and porcelain tile cutter is ideal for do-it-yourself tile installation.
- Cuts wall and floor ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 20 in. square, 14 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Uses model 20510, 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Durable chrome-plated steel rails for smooth scoring
- Note: Product may vary by store