Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 18
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HalifaxGuy Works as specified on the label
I happened across this product while in the store looking for a cleaner to remove the mold and mildew in my shower and tub. Previous products that I tried over the years required pretty intense scrubbing and after that there was still mold and mildew left on the surfaces. After reading the instructions on various cleaner bottles I decided to try this product. I am very impressed with the results I received! I followed the directions and sprayed it on, let it stand for two minutes and sprayed the walls and tub, then repeated the process (as the label stated may be necessary) and the entire area came sparkling clean with no further labour (no scrubbing) required. I have already recommended this product to friends and relatives.
April 27, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Whitney Spray works well, but must spray excess and scrub
The mold and mildew spray works great in the shower. However, the directions say to spray it on and rinse it off 2 minutes later to prevent drying. This will work for surface mold/mildew but unless you scrub the areas with a wire bristle brush the spray wont work efficiently. When you use the spray, and then you scrub, it works great.
June 30, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Raven Works okay, smells okay, not as bad as others
Easy to use, just spray on and wipe off. Seems to work okay for mildew and mold removing, about the same as all the other products out there doing the same thing. Does smell a bit better than most and washes away easily. Still requires some elbow grease but they all do. Fine product for intended use but nothing to write home about.
June 12, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by donluc8 32 OZ. Mold Stain And Mildew Stain Cleaner
Excellent Cleaner For Removing Mold Stain And Mildew Stain Prior To Painting Surface. Acts Quickly To Rid The Affected Area Of Those Terrible And Ugly Stains. Just Spray On This Cleaner And Rub Area With A Stiff Scrub Brush And Watch The Surface Return To Its Clean State.One Bottle Goes A Long Way In Removing Mold And Mildew Stains Around The House.
August 9, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by blondebkgirl HALLELUJAH!!
I have 4 cats and they have accidents once in a while. I urine accident under the stairs turned into mold. I tried EVERYTHING, every pet cleaner, bleach, bleach, and more bleach, anything I could buy. I was in HD one day and saw this and thought for 2 bucks what the heck may as well give it a shot. OMG thank god I did!!!!!!!! This worked!!!!! FOR ALL THE PET OWNERS PLEASE PURCHASE THIS FOR THE ACCIDENTS. It is not as potent as bleach but still pretty potent so I removed my pets from the room, sprayed, left a fan on until dry and then let them back in the room. So glad I finally found something to eliminate the odor and not just mask it for a few days.
June 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LadyO A-MAZING
I can't stress too you how much this stuff works. It completely cleared up the mold we found under our kitchen sink within minutes of me scrubbing. USE MASK AND GLOVES!
May 1, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JGNJ9 Works like magic
Sprayed onto some mold around my door jam. Mold disappeared before I could even wipe it off. Great product.
February 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by a4andrew no more recaulking or regrouting
excellent product!!! Though directions say to let the spray and sit for a couple of minutes, it may work ok for light mildew , but for the tough stuff that often requires regrouting or recaulking even having tried bleach and a handful of other cleaners - I soaked the area then put toilet tissue on top, spraying it a little more so the paper is soaked. Let it sit over night and in the morning it looks brand new. No joke. After seeking what it could do, my mother in law wanted to buy a gallon, but this stuff goes pretty far. I have heard that Lysol's version does better, but it appears to cost more than twice. Just remember, ventilate well and protect your hands (If it doesn't have bleach it sure smells like it does).
May 16, 2013