This 8-1/2 in. heat lamp is designed to accept up to a 125 Watt heat lamp bulb. It uses a spring steel clamp mounted in an adjustable ball joint for ease in positioning. The scratch resistant vinyl sleeve helps to prevent slippage. The aluminum shade with the integrated guard puts the heat where you need it and protects against accidental contact. This light comes with a 6 ft. 18/2 SPT-2 cord.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for temporary heat at work sites and around the home
- Rated for a medium-base incandescent heat-lamp bulb up to 125 Watt
- Aluminum material is both durable and lightweight
- 8-1/2 in. shade is easily positioned with the adjustable ball joint
- Wear-resistant on/off switch
- Assembly required