This HDX replacement refrigerator water filter fits in place of GE MWF contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can absorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gal.
- Fits GE refrigerators using Filters - MWF, GWF, MWFA, GWFA, GWF06 Fits Kenmore refrigerators using Filters - 46-9991 Fits Hotpoint refrigerators using Filters - HWF, HWFA
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health