This premium HDX replacement refrigerator water filter fits in place of Samsung HAF-CU1S. Engineered with the power of 0.5 micron coconut shell compressed carbon block, this filter provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities such as sand, silt, sediment rust, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This economical filter will provide fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
- Delivers clean, crisp, clear water that looks and tastes great at an affordable price
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine and other contaminants that may be present in your drinking water
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
- Capacity is 300 Gal. or six months
- Tested to NSF Standards
- Fits in Place of Samsung HAF-CU1S, HAFCU1, DA00003A, DA29-00003, DA29-00003A-B, DA29-00003G, DA2900003A, DA2900003B, DA61-00159, DA61-00159A, DA61-00159-A-B, TADA29-00003A, TADA29-00003B