HOME-FLEX Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Connectors are used by professional plumbers throughout North America. They are manufactured from high-tensile strength stainless steel in a one-piece construction with deep corrugations and no soldering joints to increase flexibility and strength. Smooth flared tube ends ease installation by reducing the torque required to connect the fitting. HOME-FLEX gas connectors are safe: stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion from common household cleaners (such as petroleum products, ammonia, oils and grease) while the deep corrugations provide structural support against crushing, kinking, and cracking. HOME-FLEX Appliance Connectors are Design Certified by CSA for both indoor and outdoor connections of gas appliances.
- HOME-FLEX heater connectors can be used to connect gas furnaces and similar demand appliances
- Constructed from high quality 304 stainless steel with zinc plated steel tube nuts
- Assembled connector is 18 in. long
- Gas valve included
- Approved for use with natural gas or liquid propane
- Certified CSA compliant and meets ANSI specification