Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Wine007 8 Bottle wine cellar
The unit is compact and works fairly well. However, it uses a lot of electricity for not having a compressor.
February 10, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NoviceVintageCollector21 Well worth the money!
Delivered to store, arrived early, easy pick-up. Spacious, sleek, and relatively quiet. Exactly what I was looking for to start a small collection. Removed the bottom rack and it fits two wide champagne bottles (positioned opposite from one another). Worth every penny! Let's hope it lasts long.
February 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AuntieM6627 awesome
Very happy! Works well. So far so good! Love my cold wine!
September 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by WineAmateur1 So far, great job
I have had this cooler for about one month. So far, it has been doing a great job. These are my observations.
- can adjust the temperature all the way down to 46 degrees if needed
- wider/longer bottles fit in without a problem unlike some other machines out there
- very sleek design
- fits in great in the averge countertop
- overall quiet operation although not entirely quiet (a low whining noise can be heard from the fans)
- the case under the metal covering seems to be made out of wood which is supposed to minimize or eliminate vibrations caused by the fans which it turn allows the wines to mature undisturbed
- low power consumption
I believe this is one of the best machines out there within its category.
January 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Lynnie Very nice for the price!
This is complete unit and I have no complaints about the unit except for the information listed in the features section on line. They state that there are adjustable legs and can make the unit a lot higher which I wanted as it sits low to the ground. However for the price it is absolutely perfect, as I have looked at many brands, styles and features and stores.
February 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tony Haier 8 bottle wine chiller.
Sleek, stylish, and quiet. The "V" shaped shelves keep your bottles in place.
September 23, 2014