The Hakko dual-power soldering iron is a light-duty soldering iron with optional power. The user can increase the power from 20-watts to 130-watts with the press of a button. This iron is ideal for soldering applications that may need a boost of power for occasional heavy-duty soldering application.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 20-Watt normal power
- Boost button increases power to 130-Watt
- Heats up to 440° F (20-Watt)
- Heats up to 630° F (130-Watt)
- Pen configuration/style soldering iron
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs