Designed to bond conduit to steel enclosures, the Halex 1-1/2 in. EMT Set-Screw Connector with Insulated Throat features nylon insulation and a Tri Drive screw head for use with most screwdrivers. Screw thread retention design to help prevent the screw from vibrating loose. Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to ensure ground continuity.
- Connects and bonds EMT conduit to steel enclosures such as outlet boxes and load centers
- High-strength, corrosion-resistant zinc alloy body and locknut
- Galvanized steel set-screw
- Nylon insulated throat helps prevent thinning of the insulation and reduces installation effort
- Tri drive screw head is compatible with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- UL and CSA listings
- Can be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications