The Halex 3/4 in. 90-Degree Connector is handy for angular connection of flexible metallic conduit and metal-clad cable to a steel outlet box or other enclosure. It is die-cast of galvanized steel and suitable for indoor use.
- Connects flexible metallic conduit to electrical enclosures
- Made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- UL and CSA listed
- Tri-Drive screws work with any screwdriver
- The screw's Tri Drive head design will work with Phillips, Slotted, and Square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible. It is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant