The 3/4 in. Compression Connectors (25-Pack) are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures. The connectors are made with galvanized steel for strength and are designed to resist corrosion for added durability. UL and CSA listed for safety.
- Connects and bonds EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures
- Suitable for use indoors and in concrete-tight applications
- Locknut is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to help ensure ground continuity
- Galvanized steel construction
- Steel-plated compression ring