Featured is a 3/8 in. combination cable clamp connector. It is designed to connect nonmetallic sheathed cable, flexible metal conduit, metal clad, and armored cables to a steel outlet box or other metal enclosure. The 3/8 in. size fits a 1/2 in. knockout.
- May be used indoors only.
- Fits in a standard 1/2 In. knockout.
- UL and CSA listed
- The body and locknut are die cast of high strength zinc alloy
- The clamp and screws are made from zinc plated steel
- The screw's Tri Drive head design will work with Phillips, Slotted, and Square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible and it is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant