For versatility in joining lengths of conduit, use the Halex 3 in. Set Screw Coupling. It connects EMT, intermediate metal conduit (IMC) or threadless rigid conduit. It is for indoor and concrete-tight applications.
- Joins 2 lengths of EMT, IMC or threadless rigid conduit
- Die-cast of high-strength zinc alloy for corrosion resistance
- UL and CSA safety listings
- For use indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
- Zinc-plated steel set screw works with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Set screw's threads have a retention feature to prevent it from vibrating loose
- Corrosion resistant