Halex Tack Strip is made of poplar wood material with pre-nailed hi-carbon nails. The pins are angled for gripping and securing the carpet after stretching. Halex tack strip is specified by more architects and contractors than any other competitive tack strip. It meets the standards prescribed by the Carpet & Rug Institute CRI-105.
- Perfect for installing carpeting over wood subfloors
- Suitable for commercial or residential applications
- Bevel-edged for faster tucking
- Pre-nailed for ease of use
- Meets CARB standards for low formaldehyde