The H99RTAT is a small aperture designed for remodeling applications for non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be keep 3 in. from housing. This housing features an integral thermal protector to guard against misuse of insulation materials or improper lamping. This housing's 5 1/2 in. H allows for use in 2 in. x 6 in. joist construction. Four remodel clips secure the housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8 in. to 5/8 in. UL approved and CSA certified, the H99RT with its ease of installation makes a great addition to any home.
- Features an integral thermal protector to guard against misuse of insulation materials or improper lamping
- 5 1/2 in. H allows for use in 2 in. x 6 in. joist construction
- Remodel springs accommodate 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. ceiling material
- UL approved and CSA certified
- NM cable pryouts and conduit knockouts in junction box