The H7ICAT is an Air-Tite ceiling housing designed for new construction installations where the housing will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. The Air-Tite housing prevents airflow between the attic and living areas. The built in integral thermal protector provides positive protection against over lamping. This housing also features an adjustable socket bracket to assure proper and consistent lamp positioning. Pre-installed and captive bar hangers on the housing can be positioned to any point within a 24 in. joist space. These bar hangers also fit onto T-Bars for easy installation into drop ceilings. UL approved and CSA certified, the H7ICAT with its ease of installation makes a great addition to any home.
- New construction 6 in. incandescent housing
- Suitable for damp location areas
- Housing is also thermally protected, the socket snaps into trim for consistent lamp positioning
- Insulation Contact rated for direct insulation contact, bar hangers factory installed, adjustable, and suitable for plaster as well as drop ceiling use
- Socket plug provides protection against paint over spray
- CSA certified
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation