Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 111
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sonny Outdoor Lamp
This was the simplest electric lamp to install to date!
October 4, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SL Its a pretty light
I love the look of the light and the size is great. I'm not so sure about the light bulb that comes with it.
I've had the light for almost 3 wks and the light did not come on last night. When I checked it, the bulb had worked itself loose. I hope I don't have to keep check on this every few wks, that would be a pain in the butt.
September 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by sb fantastic
the light fixture is easy to install, attractive and economically priced.
September 28, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Bronco21 cheap hardware
The light fixture came with all the hadware needed to install the fixture but the nuts used to secure the lamp where plastic. Just how long are plastic nut going to last in the heat and sun if the mojave desert? I replaced them with the nut from the old fixture. Also not to happy about the light socket and choice of bulbs. Did not notice it in the on line discription when ordering.
September 3, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mike Perfect for our needs
This was a replacement for a porch light that was installed about 20 years ago. This one is just what we wanted, dusk to dawn feature and not at all expensive.
September 6, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MikeGhost Great Light! Modest Price!
This light is great for my older, smaller home. Gives off great light, not too harsh, like some LED lights tend to do. The frosted glass is the perfect touch to keep the light great looking - no spider webs are visible from the outside. The only complaint is that the unit just barely covers a standard light box. If you have a lot of other wires in the box (and wire nuts), it can be a bit hard to manage. I have 4 of these at my house now and am happy with the look and reliability of them.
August 23, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by MM Beware of Bulb Type
- Bulb is GU24 and doesn't stay in well at all. Almost feels as though it will fall out, and half the time the light won't turn on because the bulb can't "lock" into place. If I then just tap the bulb it goes on. See photo for what a GU24 bulb looks like before you buy cause I had never heard of them before. Should have been just a normal screw on type
- Mounting hardware is a little bit less than ideal. My existing fixture didn't have a J-box to mount to, and was just anchored into my brick wall. This pushed the bolt the fixture is secured by up against the brick instead of recessed a bit into the j-box. Made the cap that screws onto the bolt max out, and the fixture is a little loose. Will have to buy a shorter bolt or some spacers so the fixture is tight against the wall. See photo where you can see the the cap is screwed all the way, but there is still space between cap and fixture
- would be nice if you could disable the dusk to dawn so it functions like a normal light
- One bulb did not work and had to return to store for a replacement bulb
- THE PRICE!!!!!!
- Comes with a bulb
- bronze and frosted glass look good. Can't see bulb, just light.
March 22, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Amie Dusk to dawn outdoor light
I love that they come on at dusk and turn off at dawn. They provide good lighting by our garage and not too bright. They could have been a bit larger, but they are fine. thank you
September 2, 2016